7.08.2009

July 8 Day 3

Wow what a day started with storms and hail this morning and ending with storms tonight. What a wonderful display of natural electricity. Much to my delight I caught my long eluded lightning shot. I have caught others but never in focus just lit up I am overjoyed with this photo. Also very happy to share so others can see it, truly a day that I can say I have accomplished a goal. As I sit here writing I can hear the thunder outside and am itching to go out and try to capture more. Oh to live in the central plains where you can experience the raw fury of nature.

Today's photo tip: To create impactful photos, move in close and fill your picture with the subject. Move a few steps closer or use the zoom until the subject fills the viewfinder. You will eliminate background distractions and show off the details in your subject. For small objects, use the cameras macro or "flower" mode to get sharp close ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment