7.21.2009

July 21 A good day.


So I got the studio cleaned out since everytime we go camping all the gear gets dumped in my studio. Nice huh? But just didn't have the drive to shoot any photos today and the kids only let me get away with so many a year. So I am faced with a dilema in these economical hard times. Do I take time off from my business or do I do some work for a great deal. I am seriously leaning toward the second option. So in light of my declined business largely to to economic hardship and also my lack there of advertising I will be doing a special. In the remainder of July and August I will be running 30% off my sitting fee and 25% of prints. That is a great deal personalized sitting with me for $28.00. If you are interested in booking give me a call at 316-734-3853 or email me at basicandbeyondphotography@wheatstate.com. Just a side note the photo I have posted was from our trip to San Antonio Seaworld. What a lovely park and truly a great experience for all I highly suggest if you get a chance check it out.

Todays Photo Tip: For those who only have on board flashes. If you are getting frustrated with there being a big bright spot right in the middle of your photo where the flash fired you are not alone. This is called a hot spot and they can be very frustrating. So when you have to use that on board flash and you want to minimize that harsh hot spot. Go to the kitchen pull you out a coffee filter, yes I said a coffee filter. Lightly take a piece of said filter over that flash and see how more diffuse that light is. It will minimize the hot spots and help spread the light just a bit more. You will not be sorry that you used this tip and hey it can't hurt that photo a bit. LOL

Til next time, God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment