7.07.2009

July 7 Day 2

Aaaahhhh another wonderful day in the life of a photographer. I could have done without the housecleaning but it is a necessary evil and has to be done. But, the reward was an evening with family I have not seen for many years. And seeing my great nephews for the first time how blessed I feel "My cup runeth over" So my photo for today that I have chosen to share is of my great nephew David what a little natural model. He kept coming up to me growling then waiting for me with a cheesy grin til I had taken the picture my most eager subject to this day. I also got photos today of the baby but David was just so eager for me to take his picture he was my choice naturally. Here's wishing my friends a great day.

Today's photo tip: When you are wanting to edit photos and don't want to spend a fortune on Photoshop. Try paint.net it is a wonderful simple platform that is very similar to photoshop but FREE. You can download the program from www.getpaint.net . This is a very nice program to do B&W conversions and other editing using layers and alterations.

No comments:

Post a Comment