3.29.2010

March 29 A busy day in the Life

For those of you who have lived in your house for 5+ years and believe that you will never move. Hopefully you never do unless you downsize every year it is a mess.  I have 10 yrs of accumulative junk most of which I have not looked at in the last 3 yrs.  Now I have to downsize and pack in the next month and a half I have been a busy girl I finally got a bed taken down so I can store boxes in that room and get them out of the living part of the house but still have 70% of our house left to pack and downsize.  Lord help me that I can actually get it done in the as my son reminded me last night next 7 weeks.  Really it sounded so much better when it was put as a month and a half.  Between work, activities, and business I can't really believe there is much time left for packing. Anyone have any idea how to get it all done?????????
Praying for a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment