9.04.2009

Sept 4 catching up


Ok so I have been really busy between shooting at the Watermelon Festival and personal client sessions so I am behind on my blog. So let's catch up a bit. I have learned to love my white and purple weird backgrounds. I call them weird because they are not smooth they are textured and you have to be careful or you show that but adaption has been found and I now embrace them as a great asset. I got to photograph my favorite young model that last year all I heard was no and I don't want to this year at 3 is no less than a Diva in front of the camera. I in the end gave mom 43 photos to choose from and was apologizing for it as I know it will have to be hard to pick just a few but any less would not be my style. I have another shoot coming up on the 12th that I am looking forward to as it will give me new landscape to photograph in front of and the new challenge to get 3 goofy brothers to behave. I have some seniors coming up and very much looking forward to making them be their best photos ever. The photo I have chosen is fromm my 3 yo sitting last weekend and I think the photo speaks for itself.

Photo Tip of the Week:

Have Enough Memory Capacity

Just like you must have enough rolls of film when using traditional cameras, make sure you always have enough memory capacity in your digital camera. It's terrible to be on a holiday taking great photos and suddenly realizing you've no memory space left. Here are some general guidelines for digital camera storage.

  • 2 megapixel cameras - get at least a 64MB card
  • 3 megapixel camera - get at least a 128MB card
  • 4 megapixel camera - get at least a 256MB card
  • 5 megapixel camera and above - get at least a 512MB or 1GB card

No comments:

Post a Comment