9.14.2009

Sept 14 Thoughts on Photography


Welcome back for another late entry to my blog. I really wish I could get a blog up at least once a week I feel so scatter brained when I don't. Ok so my thoughts on photography when you really want your shoot to be fantastic this little thing called unpredictable kids comes up and really challenges you and makes you have second thoughts about your ability. I love kids but have found that they can be the most challenging subjects to photograph. I am just hoping that the photos that I captured for them were everything they wanted. I need a recoop session to just turn my day around. I am ready for the seniors that have been sitting on the fence saying they want to book but have not yet. Or I just need a great session with a friend who wants to look pretty in photos. I have in the process found some awesome places to do sessions at so nothing lost there and both my sessions from this weekend were great I just wish I could have created more for the second. Funny how you can believe in yourself wholeheartedly for something and second guess yourself for the same thing another time. I guess that is what makes us human and always growing at our skills. Today's photo is one of the best photos I have ever taken and I was just coming off a shoot that I felt was my best ever. I just keep growing everyday and never stop learning.

Today's photo Tip: Know your camera. One of the biggest mistakes you can make is not taking time to learn about the features of your camera. Don't be lazy. Read your instruction manual.
If you don't do this you are taking away from the value of the camera you have spent your hard earned money on and potentially losing great shots too.

No comments:

Post a Comment