8.14.2009

Aug 14 2009


It's that time again, time for my weekly blog. I would have done this yesterday but was battling my worst enemy migraine headaches. Sometimes I wonder why one gets them and another doesn't I would trade for many ailments just to get rid of them. But I am back up and running today and have many to do's today. Scouting locations is one of them need some unique and interesting locations for photo sessions. I will be getting those up on my facebook page under locations as soon as I get them processed. I am very excited to be adding some new and fun locations to my list. Especially for seniors as they are the most dynamic shoots scenery wise and todays seniors are getting more shall I say demanding of fun and unique scenery. So a trip southward then maybe hit the oldtown district and if enough time head northward to cover all aspects of my range of travel. This may be a two day adventure to be continued early next week we will see what time permits me to do today. So on to todays photo these guys showed up in the backyard the night before last when I was coming in from bowling and I was lucky enough that they were still there yesterday morning so I fought the thumping head to get at least some shots of these weirdly unique critters. Hope you like the photo.

Todays photo tip:

Changing the Point of View

Another thing to consider when taking your picture is your point of view. A picture can be more interesting when taken from an unusual angle. Don't be afraid to lie down and look up at your subject, a particularly dynamic approach when photographing pets or children and also less threatening to your subject. Equally, you could try climbing up to a higher viewpoint and looking down on your subject. Better yet, try both and then delete the one you like less.

No comments:

Post a Comment