9.24.2010

Sept 24 post #2 Beginning Digital Photography Class information

Hey all I have had some interest in the details of the class so I thought I would go ahead and get some information up.  Since right now I have so much time on my hands.
I plan for this being a 10 week class I have 10 lessons lined up with assignments due 1 week from assigned day. Only people that request a grade will see one other than that you will get constructive criticism. I would like to take 2 field trips if there is enough interest in taking them.  Proposed field trips are for the Portrait lesson and the Landscape lesson.  For the Portrait lesson I can have models available or you can bring your own.  For the Landscape we will be hitting the country in search of great landscapes.
The syllabus for the class is as follows:
Lesson 1: History and Definition
Lesson 2: Light Using it to Your Advantage
Lesson 3: Composure the Technical side of Great Photos
Lesson 4: Learning How to use Your Flash
Lesson 5: Portrait Photography
Lesson 6: Still Life-Telling a Story
Lesson 7: Close-ups
Lesson 8: Landscapes
Lesson 9: Sports
Lesson 10: Bringing it all together.  When is a Hobby more than a Hobby.

This class is geared to those who shoot with point and shoot camera's or mid level camera's.  This will not make you a professional but hopefully by the end you will be taking better photos, be happier with more of them, and deleting less.

No comments:

Post a Comment