2.05.2011

Another day in the life.

As my photography dry spell continues and my pursuits to secure an extra employment chugs along, there is no lack of excitement in our family.  Welcome to my UFC/Super Bowl weekend chaos.  Yes that is right folks not only is this Super Bowl weekend but it also brings with it another UFC fight.  I don't mind either one separately but with them both being this weekend I get to clean house today and turn around and clean up in the morning and make food for round 2 tomorrow evening.  All the while my husband with whom has invited all the people over sits down in his man cave playing Black Opps.  I somehow think I have gotten the shaft in this.  I am definitely feeling some retail therapy coming on. 

So as promised I am giving an update on my writing adventure.  I applied for a slot at www.suit101.com which is the first official time I have applied for any kind of writing gig.  Well let's just say it didn't take them long to tell me I was not good enough to write for them.  Now this didn't really surprise me too much but I thought it would at least take them a little while longer to tell me I suck.  So I will be continuing my efforts elsewhere for the time being and come back to them later when I have a little more experience and have refined those writing skills a tad. 

So that is my update for today I have to get back to cleaning so my husband can have his play dates.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment